- Take care to present yourself, especially concerning uniform, punctuality and good behaviour.
- Take care of your belongings.
- Work hard to do class work and homework on time.
- Be proud of your achievements.
- Be co-operative and trustworthy.
- Think things through for yourself, don’t just follow others.
Respect for Others
- Move quietly and sensibly about the building.
- Be a good listener.
- Always speak politely to all.
- Be helpful and welcoming to visitors and people who are new in the school.
- Never bully or act in a way that is unpleasant to others.
- Do not steal damage or interfere with other people’s work or property.
Respect for Learning
- Make it easy for everyone to learn and for teachers to teach.
- Arrive on time for school and all school lessons.
- Begin and end lessons in an orderly way.
- Ask teachers for help when you need it and always try to help each other when appropriate.
Respect for the
- Take care of the school.
- Look after rooms and furniture and leave then tidy for others to use.
- Take care of displays of work around the school.
- Keep the school a litter- free zone.